Govt. to issue vaccination guidelines during NCR hard lockdown

enablePagination: false
maxItemsPerPage: 10
totalITemsFound:
maxPaginationLinks: 10
maxPossiblePages:
startIndex:
endIndex:

Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, July 31) — Guidelines for the COVID-19 vaccination drive during the hard lockdown in Metro Manila will be out before August 6, the National Task Force Against COVID-19 said Saturday.

Metro Manila will revert to the enhanced community quarantine for the third time on August 6 -20. It is now under general community quarantine with more restrictions, including a ban on indoor and outdoor dining.

"Iyong mga detalye po rito ay lalabas (The details will be released) before August 6," task force spokesman Restituto Padilla said during a 'Laging Handa' briefing.

The national government approved the request of Metro Manila mayors to receive four million more COVID-19 vaccines to ramp up immunization while mobility is restricted, Health Secretary Francisco Duque III said.

Padilla said Metro Manila so far received 30% of vaccine supply, followed by Calabarzon with 7.5%

The task force said as of July 30, the country received 33,860,700 doses of COVID-19 vaccine.